It all begins with the injection mould tool.
With over 35 years’ experience in building precision moulds, we have the technical expertise required to meet the most exacting plastic injection moulding standards. PMP is renowned for producing injection moulded plastic components of the highest quality and precision at highly competitive prices.
1) Low-volume plastic injection moulding:
This is as important to us as our higher volume work. We give every project the same high level of care and attention regardless of quantity. Using a Manumould Process, we can run as few as 100 parts due to the quick set-up time.
We have six Manumould machines and they offer:
- Low tooling cost and fast set up suitable for low volumes
- Manually operated tool opening and ejection
- Process a wide range of plastics
- Ideal for new product development
- Can change colour and type of material quickly, resulting in low wastage
- Custom parts, e.g. can use any colour, mould holes and logos into the component
- Wide range of moulding variations available
2) Medium to high volume plastic injection moulding:
Our skilled operators use various sizes of plastic injection moulding machines to deliver high-quality engineered plastic parts in any quantity. We have a number of tooling enhancements and bespoke automated systems to help speed up insert loading and finished part extraction.
We have 23 automatic machines and they offer:
- Choice of 22 ton up to 140 ton machines
- Ability to match your project requirements to a range of machines ensuring maximum efficiency
- and cost reduction
- Capability to manufacture precision parts to larger engineered components
- Quick set up times allow for reduced costs
- Production schedules which create maximum efficiency
- Efficient machine / people utilisation which keeps prices competitive
PMP’s continuous investment in new plant and equipment keeps us at the forefront of modern manufacturing technologies, and ensures we can process the widest range of engineering polymers.
All plastic injection moulding services are delivered in line with ISO 9001 quality standards.
PMP are ideally based in Essex to serve Essex and the surrounding counties of Hertfordshire, London, Kent, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Call 01371 876681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org